Wednesday 31 May 2017

Great Song Alert.

Hey everyone.Long time,no post. My apologies.I seemed to have had several episodes of being lost and found in God.Some days,i would feel very close to God,and some days the devil would whisper lies in my ears about God not loving me enough because i didn't spend time with Him (daily devotion) that day. Thank God for the Holy Spirit who reminded me to keep confessing that i am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.


 One day,about a week ago, while i was feeling sad that i had not studied the bible for quite a while,the Holy Spirit taught this to me in my heart.

God loves me perfectly and unconditionally.The length of time i spend with Him daily,or that i even get to spend time with Him at all,doesn't make Him love me anymore than he already loves me now. There is absolutely nothing i can do that will make God love me more,because He already loves me completely. Jesus has already done all the work by taking my sins on the cross. The devil is the accuser of the breathren and will remind you of your sins and shortcomings. Fight Him off by declaring , I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST. 

Studying the Word of God is to draw me closer to Him,to know Him more, and not to draw Him closer to me.He is already so close.He is always here. He said,  'I will never leave you or forsake you'.


Thank You Dear Holy Spirit.


 So here is a great  awesome ,wonderful,heavenly song that i came across during those 'dry' days.One of my best worship songs thus far.

It's called None like You,by Purist Ogboi.




Action Plan;Always,remember,God loves you entirely.
Whenever you experience such gloomy days, read the following scripture;

  1. Isaiah 43:2
  2. Hebrews 4:16
  3. Isaiah 41:10-13
  4. Deuteronomy 31:8
  5. 2 Corinthians 5:21

Please share your thoughts in the comment section.God bless you.

3 comments:

  1. True words, We don't impress God when we study His word or pray. That is far from the purpose. We do so because we know it's the only way we get transformed into his image...

    ReplyDelete
  2. True words, We don't impress God when we study His word or pray. That is far from the purpose. We do so because we know it's the only way we get transformed into his image...

    ReplyDelete