Friday 27 October 2017

Prayers for my husband on his birthday.

It is my husband's birthday today. Yaaay!

He is one amazing person and I am blessed to be his wife. I love his joie de vivre,his analytical mind,his friendly personality. He is just awesome and am grateful to God to be able to spend the rest of my life with him


Usually on his birthday,I would bake a storm and cook festive meals to share with family and friends.


He is currently away on an important trip,so I decided to create this birthday prayer post for him ,since I can't be there with him physically.



Dear Lord,I lift up my husband to you. I thank you for his life thus far. You have been his rock,shield, and guide. Without you Lord,he is nothing.


I ask Lord that you give him a strong desire to seek you daily. May the gifts of the Holy Spirit be manifested in his life as he grows in intimacy with You Lord.



Give him wisdom Lord to lead us right and make godly decisions.

Bless the work of his hands,his job and business. Cause him to shine brightly with your grace wherever he goes.


In this new year Lord,aniont him afresh to do exploits for your glory.



Oh Lord,Plant a great and creative business idea in his mind that would thrust our finances years ahead. Lead him to financial superiority oh Lord,and give him a heart generous to the needs of others.



I ask you Lord for your continuous protection on his life. I declare that  no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper in the name of Jesus. Amen.

His descendants will inherit the land.


Lord,may your favour surround him as with a shield in the name of Jesus. Amen.



I pray he experiences the fullness of joy,peace,good health,victorious living,financial explosion, and excellence in his life time in the name of Jesus. Amen



I decree that he is the head and never the tail. He is blessed to be a blessing to others.



Thank you Jesus,for I believe you will perfect all that concerns him.



May our marriage be always centred on you Lord Jesus. May he always find happiness in his own home with I and his children and never elsewhere in the name of Jesus. Amen



 I break down any barrier or wall blocking him from fulfilling his destiny or blocking your  blessings for him in the name of Jesus.



I shield him now with the blood of Jesus, and I insist that everything will work together for his good,all his heart desires are met now..in the name of Jesus. Amen.



Lord bless him with Godly friends.



Sweet Holy Spirit,please inspire and teach him how to be the best son,husband,father,friend,in-law, and most of all how to be a true follower of Christ in Jesus name..amen



Thank you Lord for answered prayers. All glory to your name Jesus as these prayers are made in Jesus name...Amen!




Happy birthday Uzezi.

I love you forever.








6 comments:

  1. Amen,Amen and Amen and so shall it be in Jesus name. Happy birthday brother.Many many more beautiful years ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your husband. Amen and Amen. And Amen.
    Zukky

    ReplyDelete