Sunday 17 December 2017

20 Important Godly confessions to declare daily

Hi there,you can  read  the first part of daily confessions in this post. How to talk like God


1.       No weapon forged against me will prevail, and i will refute every tongue that accuses me. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

2.       I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:21

3.       I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13



4.       My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory. Philippians 4:19

5.       God has not given me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

6.       Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

7.       By his stripes I am healed. Isaiah 53:5

8.       I am the head and not the tail, always at the top, never at the bottom. Deuteronomy 28:13

9.       I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living Psalm 27:13

10.   It is well with me, I shall enjoy the fruit of my labour. Isaiah 3:10

11.   The Lord bestows His favour upon me, he surrounds me with his favour as with a shield.Psalm 5:12

12.   The Lord is the strength of my life. Psalm 27:1

13.   I cast all my care upon the Lord for He cares for me. 1 Peter5:7

14.   I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me. Romans 8:37

15.   The Lord looks on me with favour , make me fruitful and increase my numbers and He will keep His covenant with me. Leviticus 26:9

16.   A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand but it will not come near me . Psalm 91:7

17.   I walk in the spirit all the time. Galatians 5:16

18.   I am a new creature in Christ: old things have passed away, behold,all things are new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

19.   God keeps me in perfect peace, because I trust in Him. Isaiah 26:3

20.   The Lord will instruct me and teach me the way I should go, because I trust in Him. Psalm 32:8






Action plan

 Make these declaration with faith and conviction.

You can pick out the ones that appeal to you the most ,write them on sticky notes and place on your mirror where you can see daily and be reminded to make the declaration.

2 comments: